2. Squat With Ball
Here is another version of a squat that uses an exercise ball. It targets your thighs and as a bonus, massages your back!
How to Do It
- Press your exercise ball against a clear, flat wall and position the ball into the curve of your lower back.
- Plant feet shoulder-width apart.
- Gently bend your knees and squat down about 5 to 10 inches, depending on your comfort. Keep hips squared and shoulders level.
- Hold for 3 seconds and return to starting position.
- For beginners, start with 5 reps and aim to work your way up to 12. Rest for at least 30 seconds between sets.